Background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lilah love!

So even though Lilah doesn't really know or care that it's her birthday, we had to celebrate having her in our family for one year!  We decided to have a little family/close friends party and it was so sweet.  I felt lots of Lilah love from everyone there and I hope she did too!!!

Since my camera is dead and the charger is packed away somewhere (boo), Dad and Jeanette took lots of pictures for us!  Lilah may have been a little too overwhelmed by it all to smile at the camera, but she was happy and busy and super cute!  I think I will just show you the pictures! 

I had fun doing a "You are my sunshine" theme (since she is :)

James had fun grilling some yummy food!



Sweet Ethie


She loves her brother sooooo much!

Awesome playground!  Scotty and Ethie conspiring...

I made a little quiz about our Lilah and everyone read something they had done with her and wanted to tell her.  She is so blessed to have so many people who care about her!








































































Her sunshine cake!
























Oooh, fire
Hmmmm...



Oh, I see!


























She liked painting herself with the frosting mostly :)
























Messy, happy baby :)






























All clean!
On the run, like always!



So many nice, fun presents.  Thank you, everyone!!!


























Such a fun celebration!!!

This year has been wonderful with our Lilah and we are so very thankful for her!



1 comment:

  1. Lisa, You are seriously so cute! That sunshine theme was the best and I love the little sunshine pictures of her for each month that she was alive. You are a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete