I know I've been posting a lot this week, but our lovely little Lilah turned 1/2 a year old yesterday! I can't believe she is 6 months old! She just gets cuter and cuter and more and more fun the older she gets. I don't want her to grow up, but it's amazing to watch!
A couple of videos for proof:
(please ignore the baby talk... I don't think I can help it)
A few things about 6-month-old Lilah:
- she loves food. I've been letting her try some different things at dinner time, mushed up. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, broccoli, peas, apples, carrots, and pickles. She is NOT a fan of egg yoke.
- she loves bath-time, especially with Ethie
- she rolls around a lot, scoots backwards and side-to-side and can almost sit up on her own, although she will fall over spontaneously
- she is very happy when we're outside
- she is very happy most of the time. She thinks we are all very funny, especially when we make silly noises or blow on her tummy or play peek-a-boo. Ethie is especially good at making her smile and laugh when he says "potato" or "banana" or falls over.
- she weighs about 16 pounds and is roughly 27 inches long (we go to the doctor tomorrow so I may have to change that)
- she is almost too long for her 3-6 month clothes
- she likes her jump-up, tolerates the bumbo chair and exersaucer (sometimes), hates the stroller, plays on the floor pretty well, but mostly really likes to be held (yay for the wrap!)
- she goes to bed about 9 and sleeps til about 8 (and wakes up a few times in between)
- she has definite stranger anxiety, which I don't really mind. She loves us!
- she puts everything in her mouth
Happy 6-months, baby girl!!!