Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love!

It's so nice to have a whole day to celebrate loving my family. 
Actually, make that a whole weekend.  I love Valentine's Day!

Friday night, I took James out for our weekly date.  We trade off babysitting with 7 other couples and it's great!  This was the first time we left little Lilah and they said she did fine.  And we actually had a quiet, calm, lovely meal.  I got James a groupon for the Georgia Rib Company, which is supposed to have the best ribs around.  I think he enjoyed himself.  I enjoyed the red velvet cheesecake.  And wonderful conversation with my sweet honey! 

Saturday Ethie and I made Valentines for his class.  I decided to have fun with them this year and he thought they were awesome!  What do you think?
Sunday, Lilah girl got to wear her pretty Valentine's dress to church!  Poor Ethie was sick with a fever, so he stayed home with Dad.  She got so many compliments and I just love her happy, toothy smile!
































 


































 
Monday, we set out candy and a puzzle for Ethie-man's Valentines from us and he was very excited.  Then I made a bunch of heart sugar cookies, complete with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.  And then Lilah and I got to go take them to Ethie's class.  What a great excuse to join the party!  They decorated their boxes, passed out Valentines, read love books, ate cookies and strawberries, and loved on baby Lilah!  It was so fun and he was so cute!
And then last night, James came home with some beautiful purple tulips!!!  Oh, and strawberries and chocolate.  He knows what I like!


































 
Yes, I do love excuses to show some love I love my sweet family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tulips are my favorite!! And I replant them in the yard so that I can see them every year :)

    ReplyDelete