I needed an excuse to put up some pictures of our Lilah girl, so I'm glad she is 14 months old today! I can't believe how much she learns and changes every day and I just love her more and more and more!!! Seriously, sometimes I still can't believe she's ours and I can't believe how much I love her!
- She now says mama, dada, uh-oh, oh wow!, up, hi, nana (banana), more (which she also signs when she wants anything!)
- She has started saying "hi" to people in the store and then when they look at her, she buries her head and smiles. It is so cute and she gets so much attention!
- She loves loves loves anything soft... Lucy (the dog), the neighborhood cats (she will always pet animals and say "ohhhhhh"), baby dolls, stuffed animals (she usually has one or two in her hands at all times)
- The girl loves accessories. She wakes up every morning and puts her pink beads on and leaves them on all day. I didn't teach her that either! She is suddenly obsessed with socks and will bring hers or anyone else's to me so I can put them on her or myself. She also loves to get the dish towel off the oven and wrap it around her neck or over her head and walk around like that. She is so funny!
|This is Nate's tshirt and sock that she found :)|
|Her favorite pink beads|
- She loves to eat! And lately she insists on having the whole bag of something and protests heavily when I won't let her :)
|She found a peach on the counter... her favorite!|
- She loves being outside! She loves going for walks, rides in her car, drawing on the sidewalk with chalk, swinging, slides, throwing balls, playgrounds... if she's outside, she's happy!
- She loves playing chase and it's really the only way I can get her to smile for pictures...
We feel so thankful that our little Lilah is in our family and she just gets more fun every day!
- She loves books. She will look through any book she finds, like she's reading it. And she loves to sit on my lap while I read to her and use her finger to point to the pictures.