Background

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful!

Thanksgiving day was everything it should be... lots of food, lots of family time, and lots of rest and relaxation.  Mom had the fabulous idea to eat pie for breakfast!  Since we weren't stuffed from dinner yet, they tasted even more delish than usual.




I think she liked it :)

























After "breakfast," we headed out to the Turkey Bowl.  Some of us participated (apparently Scotty is a wicked good ultimate frisbee-er) and some of us just enjoyed the pretty day and being together!

And then home for the FEAST!  Mom made her traditional scrumptious food and we added some yummy cornbread stuffing from Mar.  Here we are happily anticipating dinner (most pics courtesy of Scotty)...



Mar discovered that the secret to winning Lilah's heart is food


And some post-feast pictures...


 Haha, I think we were all STUFFED!  Luckily, we had a few hours til we went over to Dad and Jeanette's for their yummy desserts.  I guess we were too busy eating and talking there to take pictures, but it was very nice.  


I'm so thankful we got such a full week to spend with Mar and Dave.  I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment