Background

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break!

I didn't really have any plans for Spring Break this year, but we ended up staying busy!  We babysat/housesat for some friends the first 2 days, so Ethie had a blast jumping on their tramp and playing with the kids.  Lilah loved the doggy and the big backyard.  Someday we will have both!  Tuesday I took all the kids roller skating and after getting frustrated and wanting to give up, Ethie ended up loving it!  I was proud of him :)

Wednesday, my mom and the kids and I drove to Tupelo, Mississippi to see my dear friend, Sara Goddard Douglas, her boys, and her mama!  Sara and I have been best friends since we were 13 in Alabama.
That's Nate, haha!


Then we were roommates in College and I lived with her family during the summer and we were basically always together.  I love my Sara!!!


















But now she lives in Utah with her family and I live in Georgia and we never see each other!  So she asked if I wanted to meet her in Mississippi during Spring Break and I said yes!  We met at a cute little animal farm and the kiddos had a blast.  Her boys are so cute and Ethie loved playing with them.  And Lilah loved the animals!!!



Mamas and the kiddos!   




E was so excited he got to feed the baby goat!

Mama friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment