Background

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Love Day

I love an excuse to show my family how much I love them!  And they definitely showed me how much they love me.  I am so blessed!

We put out little treats for the kiddos in the morning and they were happy.  
Made pink waffles with homemade strawberry jam and it was yummy. 
Took Lilah to her first Valentine exchange with little friends and she was so cute!
Had yummy lunch with James and Lilah at Ruby Tuesday (thank you, Mom and Dad Cook for the gift card)!
Helped Ethie make Valentines when he got home from school (for some reason, his class party is Friday).
Have a "super" Valentine's Day!


















James came home early to make the most delicious Thai dinner for us!!!


I love it when James cooks because he goes all out and it is always divine!
 After we put the kiddos to bed, we exchanged presents (mostly chocolate :) and drank sparkling cider while watching "Forever Young."  Such a happy Valentine's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment