Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

Field Day!

Yesterday Lilah and I got to go hang out with Ethie at his field day! Basically we were in the sun for about 3 hours in the middle of the afternoon and it was stinking hot!  But he had so much fun and it was really fun to watch him with the other kids.  They didn't seem to even mind the heat, as long as they had popsicles.  His favorite events were the tug-of-war and obstacle course.  It totally took me back to my field days as a kid and I'm glad they still have it!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I always liked the obstacle course too. Ethan looks so happy, and progressively more and more tired. Glad you had fun, Ethieman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog! How cute! Hope everything is going great with you guys. I didn't get a chance to talk to you at church.

    ReplyDelete