Background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Gotta love Mother's Day!

So even though I really missed James on Saturday, I sure did benefit from all the meal prep he did for Sunday!  I had requested that my Mother's Day gift from him and the kids be Sunday dinner, so that I could sit on my bottom and do nothing.  It was so great!!!  And extremely delicious.  He spent 4 hours cooking the most divine Indian food because he knows it's my favorite.  And then cleaned it all up and put Lilah-girl to bed.  What a sweet, thoughtful husband!
 
But first, we came home and took some pictures outside since it has been so beautiful lately.  I love my sweet kiddos!




























 

























Oh, and Scotty spent the night Saturday.  He is such an amazing uncle, always willing to play with Ethie and very good at it.  We love him!
And we got to talk to Uncle Gaya (Nate) because it was Mother's Day, which was wonderful!  He is just an exceptional person and it's apparent that he has grown-up a lot and been on an amazing journey the last 20 months.  We can't wait to see him in September!

And then Mom joined us for the rest of the day!  I just love her so much and I'm thankful for a day to recognize what an important person she is.  She is kind and thoughtful and friendly and persistent and working hard and bringing lots of joy to lots of people.  I'm so thankful she is my mom!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, James! The food looks amazing and I loved the way you presented it. Really sweet and loving pictures. Lilah looks beautiful in her new dress. Of course, she's beautiful anyway!
    Love,
    Jeanette and Dad

    ReplyDelete