Background

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day love!

So let me just take the opportunity to say that James is the best Daddy ever!  He is so good with our kids, in all ways.  He is good at playing with them, teaching them, helping them, disciplining them, loving them, and being available to them whenever he can.  I feel very blessed that he is the father in our home and I love him for all he does!

I couldn't top the Indian food dinner he made for Mother's Day, but he loves fajitas, so I made him some.  I hate cooking beef, so I hope he felt the love.  Plus homemade horchata and cheesecake for dessert.  He is easy to please :)
Before he left for Ohio, Ethie helped me pick out a card and make a t-shirt for James.  Lilah loved helping him open it!
























Happy Father's Day, James, and to our Dads as well!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment