Background

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mama's Day

I love my mom.
 
She is brave, faithful, compassionate, sincere, and strong.  I feel thankful and blessed that she has let us live in her home for the past 9 months.  I love this chance to be around her so much, and I love that my kids are able to learn from her and be loved by her every day.  She has taught me all my life about reaching out to people who are lonely or struggling.  She works hard and goes above and beyond at her job and other responsibilities.  Her house is always clean and neat and she makes yummy food.  She always asks me about my day and wants to hear how I am.  I can be honest with her and she listens and loves me, even when we are different.

I am thankful for my mom's example to me and I hope she feels loved and appreciated on this Mother's Day!


       I am so thankful to be a mother.  My children delight me, challenge me, motivate me, inspire me, and teach me.  I love watching them discover the world and grow into little people.  I make so many mistakes as a mother, but they always seem to forgive me and love me.  I can't imagine my life without those two little ones in it and I love them so much.
    Thank you to all the mothers and grandmothers in our lives.  We love you!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment