Background

Friday, June 29, 2012

Girl time

We miss Ethie so much around here!  And James too, as he is so busy getting ready to graduate and find a job!  Lilah and I were getting a little bored without Ethie to entertain us, but we've had some good bonding time, just she and I!  I am actually loving this time with her and we've done a lot of fun things so far!

We took a girls weekend trip to beautiful Helen, GA with my bff Amber and her cute girls.  We ate yummy food, shopped a bit, swam in the lake, and visited the Cabbage Patch Hospital.  So fun!
There were lots of hiking trails around the lodge where we stayed.  It was so serene and gorgeous! 

 Lilah didn't last long in the backpack before she wanted to get out and walk around :)

Amber and her girls, love them!
Lilah and Meracohl were so cute together











Then the next week, we went to stay in Marietta with Ashley and her little girl, Ariya, and had more fun girl time!  We watched movies, talked, shopped, went to a puppet show, visited other friends, and swam!
We hiked up Kennesaw Mountain!  It was only a mile, but straight up in the heat, pushing a stroller and letting Lilah walk, it took a while :)





And last weekend, my friend Judy, who's been my friend since junior high, came to visit Atlanta!  We met at Centennial Olympic Park for a family fun day and it was so hot, but so fun to see Judy and her boys!!!

Judy and her cute boys.  Wish Ethie could have been there!
Love her!







































Thankful for my little girl to keep me company!

No comments:

Post a Comment