Background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

See you soon, Ethie!

Ethie goes up to Ohio during the summer to stay with his dad and family up there.  I know he has a great time and they enjoy having him, but it's hard to send him away.  It was especially difficult to have him leave now because we had such a rough year and were really enjoying the summer together.  I didn't have to worry about him getting suspended or doing his work, and I loved the few weeks I had to spend time playing with Ethie and Lilah.  

They have gotten to be so close and it seriously just melts my heart.  They fight like normal siblings (I have to remind myself it's normal), but the older Lilah gets, the more they enjoy playing together.  Ethie has started carrying her around and loves to hold her hand wherever we go or walk and she loves it too!  She says, "hand, hand" when we get in the car so he will hold her hand.  I love watching them become friends!!!
Lilah has to "help" Ethie walk Lucy :)
Ethie fell asleep on the floor like this, so Lilah laid down next to him!


On our way to the waterpark!
    Lilah and I took Ethie to the airport on June 6 and he will get back sometime in July.  We miss him!!!  Lilah still asks, "Where E-E go?" every time we get in the car.  Hope you're having a great time, Ethie!  Can't wait til you get back!!!


1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine how hard it is to say goodbye even for a few weeks!! We saw Ethan at church and Peyton was happy he was in his Primary Class!! Always good to see him!! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete