Background

Monday, September 3, 2012

Lilah's a doll

On Lilah's actual birthday, I invited some of her little friends over for a Baby Doll party.  Her baby dolls are her favorite things, so I had all the kids bring their own baby dolls and they were all so cute!  I had stations set up for bathing, diapering, feeding, rocking, and taking pictures.  And Ethie was the doctor who checked and weighed the babies :)  It was really fun and pretty easy, since they all just played!  I think Lilah was happy, which is the point!
Lots of kids and moms and baby dolls!



My friend Julie from high school!



I love this face!
Opening presents.  She had to stop and play with each one, of course!



So happy!  I love birthdays, even if it means our Lilah is one year older!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment