Background

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Goodbye

I couldn't have asked for better friends in Carrollton.  Even though it wasn't the most ideal situation and I would have liked to see James a lot more, I feel incredibly blessed that I had that time with my family and wonderful friends.  I knew lots of friends from when I lived in Carrollton before we were married, so I started a weekly playgroup when I moved back this year.  We had tons of playdates at my mom's house, at the park, at the mall, at friend's houses, and many baby showers and girls nights out.  I love these wonderful women and their sweet kiddos (we had most of their kids in nursery, so I got to love them lots)!

When they found out we were moving, they planned a last girls night before we left.  I had no idea that my sweet friend, Shy, had asked everyone to write letters to me in a book and had them all go around and tell stories and memories.  It was so overwhelming and loving and I just sat and cried and couldn't even say anything!  I totally think everyone needs a night of love and praise cause it feels awesome :)  It did make it that much harder to think about leaving them all, but I just feel blessed to have had such wonderful friends in my life!
My awesome friend, Jen, playing charades

Sweet Shy!

Brit Mount (she let me wear her wedding dress!)

(me, Brit Denney, Becca, Shy, Jen, Amber, Brit Mount, and Tabitha and babies)

I love these women!


No comments:

Post a Comment