Background

Friday, October 5, 2012

The potty

I have decided that potty-training is not fun.  For the parent or the child.  I vaguely remember potty-training Ethie as a not-so-pleasant experience, but I had heard that girls were easier and Lilah is a little easier-going than Ethie is.  Plus, she had been going on the potty for a while now, just not consistently, and seemed interested and ready, so I figured it was time.  We got all the cute princess undies, I read a bunch of books and blogs about it, bought some drinks and treats, and we were ready!  


The main book I read was called Toilet Training in a Day.  Another e-book was Potty-training in 3 Days.  So I set aside all of last week, and we are still working on it.  It was actually pretty fun to stay home with little Lilah all day, with nothing to do but read books, play babies, and run to the potty every 15 minutes.  Oh, and clean up accidents and do lots of laundry.  She was so cute though, sitting on her potty and getting very excited when something would happen and she got chocolate chips!  She also liked helping her babies go potty, of course, and changing undies and clothes when she had an accident.  Great!
Hanging out in her undies

She loves this United States puzzle from Grandma Sandy

Feeding her baby chocolate chips
 She still won't tell me most of the time when she needs to go, but she can hold it pretty well until I take her.  I'm actually kind of sad that she is outgrowing baby things, but she has to do it eventually.  And she loves being a big girl!


41 comments:

  1. Wanna bounce the pussy off my dick her little blonde hair flyn everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wished she was rubbing her sweet little pussy against my dick right now. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! so delicious!

      Delete
  2. I want to see pee coming from her nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d help her sweet lil ass in the potty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too my dick would be so hard on the way to the potty giving some fake story as to why my hard cock has to go inside her mouth while she's peeing on the potty then once she's done peeing (if I hadn't already filled her mouth with my warm juice) I will kick her little pussy for a while then repeatedly have sex with her pussy ...that being said I'd probably still lick and fuck her even if I had filled her mouth

      Delete
  4. Would love for her to piss all over herself

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck yeah man you know i like that little pink cunt
    ive gotten a lot of good suckin and fuckin from kids lemme tell you the shit i do is way below dirty
    anyone wanna talk about rape, gore, or other inhumane topics, hit me up at @ssbe@ater2247@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck she gonna make me cum

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stop jacking off and cumming to her photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's a kid stupid pedophile pig

      Delete
  8. Damn I wanna give her my cum so badd, fucking panties made me bust again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's a kid stupid pedophile pig

      Delete
  9. eat that pussy out then creampie after a long good fuck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she's a kid stupid pedophile pig

      Delete
  10. I'd love to have a night with this little blonde girl I'd definitely rape her she's beautiful and super sexy

    ReplyDelete
  11. YA she's a beautiful little girl she's got some nice little nipples

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://teen1777.in/?i=8c9f954f

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://teen1777.in?i=b81f1b6f

    ReplyDelete
  14. https://pvkad.su/invite/i=16050

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow so sexy would fuck her non stop in front of everyone

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish to fuck her nonstop

    ReplyDelete
  17. my dick is hard don't mind if she sucks it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would fuck her in public

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish to hug her then kiss her tiny pussy

    ReplyDelete
  20. https://harangu89e.de/invite/i=149
    Good cp
    Use username: gmanii
    Password: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://globalas51.de/invite/i=27333
    And
    https://cater73or.de/invite/i=33873
    Good CP, boys and girls
    Username for both: gmanii
    Password for both: gmanii123

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to cum in her mouth while eat that sweet little pussy then fuck her tight little ass and fill with so much cum it would leak out for days.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to eat her pussy and fill all of her holes with cum. She could be my cum dumpster.

    ReplyDelete
  24. https://darmdk3.de/invite/i=65365

    ReplyDelete
  25. https://placel5pp.de/invite/i=14822

    ReplyDelete
  26. Let’s talk about kids on telegram @RaylahXX.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want to cum in all her little holes. Especially that tight ass. I would love to lick her pussy clean after she pee's and make her cum

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey pedos of blogpost, 12 year old here, turning 13 in 9 days, I give out free nudes at german.furry.femboy@gmail.com
    I do requests, and I have a lot of fetishes, feet, anal, oral, and being tied up, I will not show my face, however I only give out 1 nude per email, so you’ll have to maintain constant contact if you want a lot of cp from me. I would prefer it if you didn’t respond with a vid of you jerking off, if you do I will roast you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So sexy would love to touch her all over. I wish she suck my cock.

    ReplyDelete
  30. https://bot3.ai/i/8jaqoe2s
    Chatbot which lets you fill out your sickest fantasies. Try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wish I could divorce my current wife and put a wedding ring on this lil blonde bombshell. Bet she could suck the soul out of me and she probably has amazing pussy

    ReplyDelete