Background

Monday, October 22, 2012

What's going on

Well, we're slowly getting used to Broken Arrow.  James likes his job a lot (correct me if I'm wrong, honey!) and he's getting lots of good opportunities there.  I lovelovelove having him home every night for dinner and on the weekends, even though he's still working on his thesis when he gets a chance.  We just love having him around more!!!

I'm not terribly motivated to decorate our little townhouse, since we just have a six month lease, but we really like where we live.  There's lots of room for us and an open floor plan and a nice quiet friendly neighborhood, so we're happy here!



















I also started babysitting a 19-month-old little girl a few days a week.  I applied online and I feel so thankful to have found such a sweet little girl and wonderful family to work for!  Lilah is in heaven, having a little friend to play with and going to her house with new toys and doggies.  It gives us something to do and keeps me from getting too restless and lonely right now.
Aren't they the cutest little girls?  I just love them!

Dancing is our favorite past-time :)









Ethie has a really sweet teacher and is getting lots of support at school, so we are also very thankful for that!  He loves the friends on our street and playing flag football.  More pictures of that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment