Background

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Our baby!






This is our baby at 21 weeks!  James (jokingly) said that people are going to think we are primitive for showing off 2D pictures of the baby, but I still think it's fun to see the little profile!  And the little hand up by the face, if you can't tell :)  Everything looked good with the baby and it's growing right on schedule, so that is happy news!!!     

My amniotic fluid levels were pretty low at this scan, so my midwife is having me drink a gallon of water a day and rest on my left side as much as possible (which is not super easy when I'm walking to the bathroom every other minute and trying to help my little Lilah).  We have a follow-up ultrasound Monday to make sure things are okay, so I'm hoping I was just dehydrated and it will resolve itself.  

For today, resting gives me a chance to blog a little bit!  I want to catch up on our other kids, because they are just so stinking cute...    

No comments:

Post a Comment