Background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ha ha healthy...

So this morning I woke up wanting to make something with the rest of the giant zucchini soon to go bad in my fridge.  We were going to visit a friend, so I thought I'd make zucchini-chocolate-chip cookies.  Halfway through mixing them up, I realized I had just a tiny bit of white flour left, but I didn't want to waste what I'd already done, so I used mostly whole wheat flour.  Needless to say, they turned out a bit... hefty.  I could barely eat one.  They smelled yummy though, so Ethie came in to check it out.  He asked what I was making, I told him cookies, and he proceeded to eat... 5 or 6 of them.  Whole-wheat zucchini cookies!  I love it.

1 comment:

  1. It was a good day for making cookies! Jon made some chocolate-oatmeal cookies tonight.

    ReplyDelete