Background

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waterboy


Ethan has always been a fish.  He LOVES the water, can't get enough of it.  We've been swimming about every day for the last week, but I haven't gotten any pics yet because I've been too busy enjoying the water myself.  Swimming is an amazing way to lighten a pregnancy load, I must say.  Yesterday James and I took Ethie down to the pool after dinner and tried no floaties for the first time!  Ethan was thrilled that he could actually go under the water, which made me just a little bit nervous.  But he managed to catch on to the doggy-paddle, back-float, and breaststroke within about an hour.  That kid is fearless. 

Here he is in the bathtub, demonstrating his love of keeping his head under the water for as long as possible, while we count.  Last night I got to 50.  Should I be worried?


And I just had to add these ones of my funny boys... doesn't James look so handsome in his nerd glasses and soap beard? :)


2 comments:

  1. Is that really James? So funny! Looks like they are having a blast. I'd say not to worry at this point about Ethan practicing holding his breath. My siblings and I used to have contests doing that. Brianna used to do that in our hot tub while they were here. But, I would keep an eye on him nevertheless to see that he doesn't carry it to extremes. Sounds like he is doing pretty well on the count!

    ReplyDelete