Background

Friday, October 8, 2010

Smile... first lost tooth!

So first of all, our little Lilah has started smiling!  It's so fun to try to get her to smile and sooo cute when she does!  We weren't sure at first if she was doing it on purpose, but now she does it all the time, so we're pretty sure she likes us :)  The first one I got of her is not the best, but she just looks so happy!




































And as for the lost tooth, Ethie came home from school Tuesday and told me that his bottom tooth was loose.  I was so surprised!  I guess I hadn't expected it so soon, but sure enough, it was!  He was a little scared to eat with it and kept telling me that it was wiggly.  So the next day, he got in the car after school and casually told me that his tooth had fallen out!  I couldn't believe it had already fallen out and when I asked him where it was he said, "I threw it away.  It was just little."  Silly boy!  So we still told him about the tooth fairy (I don't believe in lying to kids about such things, so I hinted that Mommy and Dad were going to help out :) and the next morning, he found some quarters under his pillow.  Are we cheap?  He was happy!

1 comment:

  1. What a big, big boy! I can't believe he has already started losing teeth. Such a cute little guy. See you and that cute baby later this week.

    ReplyDelete