Background

Sunday, April 10, 2011

This beautiful world

Yesterday we got to go to the Chattahoochee Nature Center with my sweet friend, Miriam, and her cute kiddos!  Ethie had a great time running around, jumping off rocks, looking at the owls and eagles and turtles, investigating, dancing, collecting shells and sticks, and playing with his friend! 
 
Lilah just LOVES being outside.  She just gets so excited looking around at everything and taking it all in!  I just love being out there with my sweet kids, away from housework and errands and distractions, with nothing to do but enjoy spending time together and soaking up all the beauty in this world. 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. Wish I coulda gone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so beautiful! Lilah is getting so big. I love reading your mommy blog.

    ReplyDelete