Background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lilah's babies

This girl is a little mama.  She is obsessed with her babies.  It cracks me up the way she picks them up so gingerly and gazes at them in her arms with her head to the side.  She will hand a baby to me super carefully and slowly and make sure the blanket is all around it and then pat it and say "ohhhh."  I swear we did not teach her this stuff!  The only thing I can figure is that lots of my friends have babies and she's seen mamas holding their babies and taking care of them.  But she's only 19 months old and it's amazing to me that she has picked up on this stuff.  Little tender girl :) 
Giving her bear a ride


























Helping the bunny press the buttons
Reading her books
Wearing her baby
Dressing the baby
Loving the baby
Messy hair and painted nails

Putting her babies "nigh-nigh"

1 comment:

  1. Oh! In the second to last photo she REALLY looks like you! It's the expression on her face. I love it!

    ReplyDelete