Background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

E+L

I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.  ~James Boswell

I am so thankful that Ethan and Lilah have each other.  Ethan loves being the big brother and it brings out all the sweetness and tenderness that is buried inside him.  Lilah loves her big brother and he can make her laugh and smile like no one else can.  They are already friends and love spending time together.  Of course there are times (days!) when I feel like Lilah is constantly crying because Ethan is picking on her.  But I know that's pretty normal for siblings and never having had an older brother, I am still slightly envious of her!  I hope that he will continue to protect her and care about her as he does and that she will always be able to trust him and look up to him.  I just love watching the two of them together--my two little loves!!!
She loves to wash his hair!


Wherever he is sitting, Lilah is usually right next to him :)



He is so watchful of her!

Yes, he loves to hold her!  She (usually) loves it too.


They've started talking/whispering to each other.  It is the. cutest. thing. ever.

One of the favorite things to do together!


No comments:

Post a Comment