Background

Friday, February 24, 2012

18-month Lilah girl!

Our Lilah.  What can I say?  She is full of so much personality, spunk, and cuteness--sometimes I just can't believe how seriously adorable she is.

















Of course she has her little 18-month old moments (she totally knows how to throw a tantrum)





















 but mostly, she is just a little cuddly sweetheart whom we are all absolutely in love with!

Our Lilah at 18 months:
  • She is learning so much!  Her favorite words are hi!, bye-bye, nigh-nigh, baby, wa-wa (water), up, down, stop (she tells me this when I play with her hair :), please (or "please, good job!"), cheese, nana (banana), mamaw (Grandma), and of course, dada, mama, and E-E (Ethie).  She also says "oo-oo" if you ask her what an owl says and "woof-woof" if you ask her what a doggy says (although they sound kind of similar :)
  • She LOVES to play dress-up.  She has always loved this!  Anything she can put on her little body, she will.  Her latest favorite thing is shoes.  It's so funny and cute to see her walking around with various shoes on, even if they are huge on her!  She also loves to wear my heels.  What a funny little girl!
She still loves the undies and wears Ethie's shirts almost every night to bed.
Someone gave her a bunch of necklaces and she was in HEAVEN!

In my boots :)










    • She learned to say "baby" and she loves any kind of baby!  She will spend an hour just putting washcloths on her baby or wiping the baby with wipes.  I always see her hugging her babies (dolls or stuffed animals) over her shoulder and patting their backs.  It's so funny to me--where did she learn that?  She also loves real babies now and gets so excited when she sees them!
    I don't know why she puts washcloths on their faces, haha!














    So proud of herself!













    With a real baby!  Ash and Brandon's cute baby Ariya.  She was in love :)














































    Diapering Darth Vader :)


















    • She loves cuddling.  She will randomly come up to me and put her head on my shoulder and just want me to hold her for a minute.  I love it so much!  It's probably my favorite thing.  I've been keeping her up a little later at night so that she will sleep in later while I work out in the morning.  She always brings me a book and climbs up on the couch to cuddle with me.  Little sweetheart.




    • She usually wants me to play with her all day and will take our finger to where she wants us.  Once in a while I will catch her playing with Lucy and laughing so hard.  She's also loves tickling, playing chase, jumping up and down, dancing, eating, running, going for walks, playing outside, her binkies (at night) and loving being an 18-month-old!





    2 comments:

    1. She's just a doll and what a fun age! I miss that age a lot!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Didn't Wacko Jacko used to put blankets over his child's face? Miss you, Lilah! Smooch!

      ReplyDelete