Background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Status update

Well, Ethie is home from school again today with the cold that won't go away!  And Lilah has been sick and they got my mom sick.  It's been one of those weeks.  

So that is our status today.

But I was thinking the other day about some of the updates I've written on facebook and how I don't want to forget them.  I tend to write things on there about the kids right when they happen, so it's fun to go back and read them.  So now I'm putting them on the blog to make sure they won't go away.  And so you all can enjoy them too! :)

Ethie just walked it and said "Mom, you look kind of like a beaver cause you have really big teeth. But I like beavers. They are beautiful. Do I look kind of like werewolf cause I'm so hairy?" Hahaha!
 ·   · January 25 at 5:50pm

After a week of being sick, Lilah has started wiping her own nose with a tissue. Cutest thing ever.
 ·   · December 8, 2011 at 11:00am 
Fun, crazy time with the kidlets at trunk-or-treat tonight! And Ethie got a touchdown for his team this morning and was super happy! I love Saturdays :)
I poured Ethie some V8 splash and he asked me what number was above his head. It took me a minute to figure out that he's been watching too many commercials, but I told him "3" and he totally believed me :)
Like ·  · August 30, 2011 at 3:48pm0

I can't believe our little Lilah is ONE today! I love that little girl so much!!!
 ·   · Share · August 22, 2011 at 5:12pm
 
Last night we were talking about flying squirrels at the dinner table. I told Ethie they don't have wings, but they have fur under their arms that kinda helps them fly. So he asked if James can fly since he has fur under his arms. Hahaha!
Like ·  · July 27, 2011 at 9:51am
Yesterday at the park, Ethie told me he saw a really cool African-American dog. Then he said those dogs can pull sleds in the snow and I realized he meant an Alaskan dog. Such a funny kid.
Like ·  · May 13, 2011 at 11:46am
 
I just sneezed and Lilah cracked up. She's so funny.
Like ·  · May 6, 2011 at 1:36pm
Ethie and his friends found my yoga video in the living room and I overheard: "What's yoga? Um... I think it's Spanish for yogurt. Actually, I think it's a very special vegetable. No, I think it's that guy on Star Wars." Hahaha!
Ethie asks me to sing "Hey Dude" every night, but he means "Hey Jude." Love it.
Like ·  · April 4, 2011 at 9:14pm
My little baby is pigging out on my grapefruit. And she sucked the life out of a pickle for lunch. Crazy little taste buds
Like ·  · March 23, 2011 at 1:59pm
Lilah has started laughing at me when I laugh, which makes me laugh more. It's my new favorite thing to do.

I have to remember all these cute things on sick, miserable days like today.  So there's a year's worth.  Maybe I will do another update next year :)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment