Background

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Friends!

My best friend from Georgia, Amber Melville and her family, came to visit us last week!  They were driving back from Colorado and we're right in the middle, yay!  She has been such a wonderful friend to me and I just love her and her sweet family.  I miss her a lot and even though it made it harder to see them leave again, it was so nice to get to spend a couple of days with them!
We went to the amazing Discovery Lab in Tulsa and had a blast!





The giant packing tape slide!

Mom even did it :)


















































The big huge lady even did it!
And the bed of nails!  I couldn't believe Lilah liked it :)

I was really hoping this would put me into labor, but no such luck.  I am huge!!!

We went to the Tulsa Zoo the next day and had lots of fun, even in the rain!


This was so much fun to do with my sweet kids!


I love this cute picture!

That night we went to a Drillers game (minor league baseball)!

















We ended the visit at Spaghetti Warehouse.  The kids had so much fun!!! 
Balloon animals!


I love this woman.

So thankful for friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment