Background

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grandma is here!

My (Lisa's) mom got here on July 15th and we are soooo happy to have her here!  My "due date" came and went on July 17, so we've had lots of fun time to just spend together, keeping the kiddos busy and happy.  She has been so fun and helpful with cooking yummy meals, reading lots of library books, playing games, cleaning, and just keeping me company.  I love her!  

We went to the zoo with some friends the day after we got here.  It was actually not too hot and very fun!
Ethie tiger


Lilah though this sheep was hilArious!



Cute!


Flamingos are cool

On the train!


His faces make me laugh!


























More fun times with Grandma...

Eating LOTS of ice cream!  Haha, Ethie's face cracks me up!

Playing "party" in the kitchen.


Blue Bell factory tour, complete with ice cream!

"Dirt Day" at the library.  Worm races!

I think Mom was mediating the fossil dig.

Grass head

Krispy Kreme donuts!
We love having Grandma here!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment