Background

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby girl shower!

It's so easy to get behind when I don't update on here regularly!  I've been wanting to write about the beautiful baby shower Ashley Johnson and Karen Lynn threw for baby girl back in July.  I didn't think I needed a shower, but they did and I'm so thankful!!!  Baby girls are just so much fun to celebrate!

Here is the yummy food... Karen made all the quiches and cut up tons of fruit and it was delicious.  Mom made the yummy pink punch and Jenean, who made our wedding cake made the pink and brown cake.  It was all perfect!

It was so fun to see friends from Carrollton who I don't get to see much since we moved...



And Hillary and Ashley drove from Atlanta with Hillary's cute new baby...


Ashley had fun games planned, which didn't include drinking from a bottle or other such sillness (thank you)!


I don't know why I don't have a picture of Karen, but she was there and I love her! :)

And of course, the gifts were extremely fun to open.  I can't wait to have a little girl!!!


Thank you, Ashley and Karen and mom and everyone who came to help celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful cake, and looks like you all had a great time. Wish I could have been there. It's getting close now!! These pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete