Background

Friday, August 13, 2010

Nesting

I have definitely been doing some seriously nesting lately. Especially since we just moved in a couple months ago and there was lots to do. Fortunately, I have had lots of time and I love decorating and making our little apartment feel like home. Ethie's room was fun to finish before he got back from Ohio and I think he's happy with it. I tried to fill it with things he loves...
The rest of the apartment is pretty much like the other one, but there is a little more room.  It's homey!





Of course, baby girl's room was probably the most fun to do.  I used lots of pink and brown from our wedding (paper lanterns) and had fun getting out Ethie's old baby things and making them look girly.  Can't wait to put her in it!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice! You definitely have a flair for decorating.

    ReplyDelete