Background

Friday, August 13, 2010

Our little boy's in kindergarten!

So I know I'm going crazy with the blogs lately, but I'm trying to catch up before we have baby pics to post!  And since I haven't been great about printing pictures and journaling for a while, I figure this is a good way to do it.

Anyway, Ethie-man is in kindergarten!  He went to full time pre-k last year, so he was pretty used to the routine, and I think he was ready to go back.  He loves interacting with other kids and having things to keep him busy.  And he loves learning!  He's really into letters and counting and I don't think it will be long before he's ready to read!  His teacher, Ms. Diamond, seems patient and fun and he really likes her so far.  Here's to a good year!!!

First day of school... 


Before we left the house... Ethan: "Mom, I think this would be a good picture."  What a cute little poser!

No comments:

Post a Comment