Background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Dim sum good

Whew!  It's been a crazy week!  So I'm gonna play catch-up a little bit.

Last Sunday, Dad, Jeanette, and Scotty came up our way and we joined them for some dim sum at the Oriental Pearl.  It was fun and delicious!  Ethie liked looking at the dragons all over the restaurant and playing "try to make me smile" with Scotty, Lilah enjoyed trying new foods (the custard filling was her favorite), James expanded his culinary horizons with some glazed duck, and I especially liked the nice companyWe like us some dim sum!
 
 



































We went back to the house to play a little Just Dance for kids (Ethie has moves!), celebrate Jeanette's birthday, and hang out with Lilah on the floor.  Thank you for the visit!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. And what a sweet time it was! Thanks so much for sharing my birthday with us.

    Lisa, I love the music you choose for your blog. Its perfect!

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete