Background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project #2

For Christmas, I bought Lilah a binky blankey.  It's basically a piece of cloth that attaches to her binky so she can hold onto it and also so we can find the darn binky.  I have a love/hate relationship with that thing.  Anyway, I didn't like the binky always clipped on her clothes, so I thought this was a great idea.  And she liked it too! 

Then I started figuring out how to sew and I couldn't believe I paid ten bucks for a little square thing.  I could do that!  It took me a little practice, but I added some taggies to it and super soft cuddly fabric on the back and Lilah likes it!!  I made a couple boy ones for a friend's baby shower also.  Yay for saving money and having fun!

I think I could get totally addicted to sewing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment