Background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Sunday

I just love Sundays.  It's awesome that there's a day that's all about doing good things and hanging out together.  Yesterday was a little crazy cause I had to go early to church to accompany the choir and we stayed after church so I could play the piano at a baptism (which was in Portuguese, ha)!  I like playing the piano, so I'm glad people ask me.  But it means James gets kid duty, which he's awesome at!!!  He got both kids dressed and fed and to church and even packed a lunch to eat before the baptism.  We are so lucky to have him :)   

And then we got to go to Carrollton for dinner!  I love Mom's yummy homecooked meals on Sunday and just relaxing, playing games, talking, not having to cook or do anything, etc.  Plus Aunt Nettie and Uncle Jeff were visiting, so it was fun to see them!  Nettie sereneded us on the piano, Mom cuddled with Lilah-girl, we played guesstures at Ethie's request, ate a little fondue, and Ethie and Uncle Jeff bonded over Ipad games, so thanks to Jeff for keeping Ethie busy much of the day :)  Yay for Sunday!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment