Background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

James' day

On December 7, James finally joined me in the happy 30's!!! Ethie, Lilah and I gave him 30 things he loves (mostly treats :) and had a birthday dinner and cherry pie (made with tart cherries, at his request). And the next day, Ashley and Brandon took us out to dinner to celebrate him again! 

I just have to take this opportunity to mention that there is a lot to celebrate about James. For one thing, he is the most caring, attentive father to our kids. Everyone at church asks if I ever get to hold Lilah because he is always doting on her so much. Plus he is the most hard-working, responsible student and he managed to get all A's (!) last semester while being an awesome husband and father!  He is always thinking of ways to help me and the kids and he frequently volunteers his limited time to help others.  He is funny and serious and thoughtful and generous and sensitive and loving and strong and tall and wonderful!

 I love you and I hope you enjoy your 30's, my love!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment