Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunshine

Only in Georgia could we be snowed in for a week and then 2 weeks later, be outside playing in the beautiful 60+ degree weather.  Craziness!  But we loved it!  Saturday I took Ethie and his friends to the park and we had so much fun playing baseball, tag, swings.  It didn't matter that everyone else in Marietta had the same idea and the park was packed! 

Yesterday after church, we came home, changed clothes, and had a picnic at the park!  Heaven with my family!!!  Then we got to go spend quality time with more family in Carrollton.  Such a beautiful day!





























*Side note--today is rainy and yucky.  But I'm sitting here blogging with a cup o' tea and my baby and it is still a beautiful day.

Plus I have to add my favorite recent pic of my sweet kiddos...

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is priceless. That was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more, James. And the last pic with Lilah smiling into the camera! I also like the light coming through highlighting James on the slide. Great pics, Lisa and thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete