Background

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No business like snow business

So everyone was talking about this "storm of the century" that was supposed to be coming to Georgia.  People were going mad stocking up on milk, bread, etc.  Luckily we did run out and get some t.p. because last Sunday night it started snowing and Monday morning we woke up to this!
I don't know exactly, but I think we got about 4-5 inches!  For GA, this is a big deal!  Plus the top layer was total ice, so everything shut down.  Schools were closed so James and Ethie got to stay home and hang out with us!  Yay for a snow day!!!  We had lots of fun playing in the snow.


Lilah even liked it!  She smiled when I put her down in the snow!  Little snowbaby!

I told James that we needed to make a snowman, so of course he went all out.  He spent about 2 hours (with a little help from me and Ethie and his buddies) making a perfect, Texas-sized snowman!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment